Hello, Friend welcome to another blog of Coinbazzar.com . So friends today we are going to talk about Half Rupees 1888 Coin. If you are also a lover of old coins, then you can also earn millions by selling just one coin. We get to see such old coins many times in our friends place, some of our relatives or in our Homes because people in olden times handled them very carefully. Now a days the value of these coins has been touching the sky. If you also have such coins, then today we will tell you how you can earn millions by selling these coins.
1/2 Rupee coin is a Scare Category Coin of British India. Half Rupees 1888 coin was made during the rule of Queen Victoria. As, many of you know that these half rupees 1888 coin of Queen Victoria are more valuable then one rupees coin. Although, all Queen Victoria coin are valuable but this 1/2 Rupee coin has More Value than Others. Because this 1/2 Rupee coin comes in Rare Category, it is made of silver metal composition. Half Rupees 1888 coin is issued by Calcutta Mint.
Detailing of the 1/2 Rupee Coin:-
Value in English HALF RUPEES
Mint Mark:- ‘c’ (Calcutta mint)
Half Rupees 1888 coin sell Online:-
It is seen that many times people keep old coins very carefully. But, the price of these old coin has now become very high. In return, You can earn lakhs of Rupees by selling such coins. so, lets know how you can earn a huge amount of money by selling such old and rare category coins. You can sell your old coins and Notes on Online Platform. Now a days there are many online websites and applications which exclusively deals in Numismatic and One of them is coinbazzar.com. Number 1 Website where you can get 100% assurance for 100% original item.
This Application deals in Old Coin, Notes , Medals , Proof sets and UNC Sets and many more… Here you can also sell your old coins and earn millions of money. Many of our sellers earn 1-2 Lakh Money Per Month. so, If you will also want to earn such hug amount of money then sell your old coin here on our website.
First of all register yourself as a seller on coinbazzar.com Then start listing your product and for that you have to take some knowledge about that particular coin which you are listing.
The things you have to keep in mind while listing your coins:-
- Your product should be 100% genuine , No fake Product is allowed to be listed on our website.
- Rarity of that Particular coin, you should do some researches of that particular coin. Is this Coin is rare or not because if the coin comes in rare category than you can earn a good amount by selling that coin but on the same side if the coin is not a rare coin than you will not get money. so, that’s why you should keep in your mind this point while listing or if want to be a seller.
- You should have a detail knowledge of that particular coin like what are the things that makes a particular coin demanding , what are the specialty of that coin. This is important because there are many coin that may also comes in circulation and they look similar to normal coins but there value is little bit higher due to some reasons like due to some errors , due to some particular dates etc… and for this Knowledge purpose we have recently start doing blog which we will provide 100% genuine knowledge of coins. If you information about some rare coins and newly launched coin than visit coinbazzar.com website. On the right side of the web Page you will see the Blog column, click on that and start reading your favorite blog.
So, If you are Buyer and want to collect these beautiful and extremely rare coins, How to Buy:-
Kindly buy coins only from trusted platforms like Coinbazzar.com . Where you get assurance for 100% original item. Don’t buy from those website that is not having correct knowledge of coins and notes collection like Snapdeal, Shop clues. These website seller are selling fake coins by putting original items pics on there listing at low price but when you got your item that items is fake and made in china.
They import these coins from china and sell on Snapdeal and other platform. You can see these fake items on Alibaba.com and AliExpress.com . Please don’t loose your hard money on these fake coins. So, we are sharing a list of coins that are fake. Kindly be aware and only buy items from trusted source only. This list only include fake coins from British India Coinage.
Now have a look on price, the price of this Half Rupees 1888 coin is between Rupees 6,000 in extremely Fine condition. So if you have this Half Rupees 1888 coin and want to sell it, then visit to the coinbazzar.com website or directly download the Coinbazzar application which deals in numismatic. Sell your products here; this is one of the best Indian Numismatic Application. Register yourself as a seller, List your products and earn good amount of money. I Hope information provided in this vlog must be very beneficial for you.
Some Rare Commemorative Coin:-
RS 5 Birth Centenary of Begum Akhtar Coin lot of two packet Obverse: The lion capital of Ashoka pillar Reverse: Bust of Begam Akhtar facing front with dates 1914-2014 and legend BIRTH CENTENARY OF BEGAM AKHTAR in Roman and Devanagri
Top 10 Rare British India Coin:-
- 1840 One Rupee – William IV
- 1939 One Rupee – George V
- 1880 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1911 Half Rupee – George V
- 1879 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1920 Eight Anna – George V
- 1883 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1878 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1897 One Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1876 Half Rupee Calcutta Mint – Queen Victoria
Some rare old coins:-
50 Paise 1957 rare old coin
50 Paise 1959 rare old coin rare old coin
25 Paise 1980 Bombay mint rare old coin
5 Paise 1984 rare old coin rare old coin
1 pice 1953 Hyderabad mint rare old coin
50 Paise 1986 Bombay mint rare old coin
Half Rupees 1888 coinLearn More About Fake British India Coins