Top – 5 Rare British India coins 1911 Half Rupee Coin Value 1879 Half Rupee Coin Value 1880 Half Rupee Coin Value One Rupee British India Silver coins value 1897 One Rupee Coin Value 1938 One Rupee Coin Value
welcome you to this blog, I am going to talk about this blog! First of all let’s talk about British India Rare 5 Coin 1911 George 5th half Rupee coin! This coin was made in 1911 from the Calcutta Mint during the reign of King George 5th, at that time these coins were made in small quantities.And on the front side, the picture of King George 5th is printed and this coin was made completely in silver, the weight of this coin of 1911 is 5.83 grams and the shape is circular
2. Now let’s talk about the second coin 1879 Half Rupee – This coin was made in 1879 during the reign of Queen Victoria, this coin of Queen Victoria was also made in Calcutta Mint, this British India coin is currently ranging from 15 thousand to you. Can get up to 50 thousand, the weight of this coin is 5.83 grams and its shape is also circular but this coin was made in 90% silver form.
3. Half Rupee 1880 – This coin was manufactured in 1880 and the Calcutta Mint was ruled by Queen Victoria yesterday, this coin is very important at present, the price of this coin is approx.
- 20 thousand to 35 thousand in fine condition
- About 50 thousand to 75 thousand in extra fine condition
This coin is also in silver and weighs 5.83 grams, the size of this coin of British India is 24.2 – 24.5 mm
4. One Rupee 1897 – This One Rupee Victoria Empress coin was made in the year 1897 during the reign of Queen Victoria, this coin was produced by both Calcutta and Bombay Mint, this coin is very valuable but talking about this coin, this coin Can get you from 8 thousand to 45 thousand
5. 1938 One Rupee King George 6th – This coin was made in the year 1938 during the reign of King George 6th of British India, this coin was manufactured from two different Minto Calcutta and Bombay. The value of this coin of British India George 6th can be 4 thousand to 10 thousand but this value depends on the condition of the coin, this coin is made of silver, its weight is 11.66 grams and its shape is circular and its Length and width are 30.6 mm