Hello Friends, Today’s blog is all about 1 Rupees 1964 Nehru Coin. So, Today we will Discuss about the real Value of this 1 Rupees Coin and we will be give you 100% genuine knowledge .Do you also have this . If you want to sell this commemorative coin too, then this vlog is for you.
Here, I will tell you how you can earn money by selling this coin. Yes, you can earn a Huge amount of money just by selling Old Coins, many seller on our website earns 1-2 lakh Rupees per month by selling coins, Notes & Medals. So let’s begin with brief detailing of the coin.1 Rupees 1964 Nehru Commemorative Coin was only issued by Bombay and Calcutta Mint.
Post Indian Independence, it was in the year 1964 when government of India issued the 1st Commemorative Coins of India. Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, First Prime Minister of India who died in the year 1964. To pay homage to pandit Jawaharlal Nehru India government launched this 1st 1rupee commemorative coin of India. These coins were issued by Bombay and Calcutta mint.
Now let’s talk about the specialty of this coin:-
- 1 rupee coin is Largest in diameter, size, weight and thickness.
- Among few commemorative coins of India having mint mark on heads not on tails.
- 1 rupee coin is made of full Nickel Metal ( The only other one is 1rupeee coin of Mahatma Gandhi 1969)
Detailing Of 1 Rupees 1964 Nehru Coin:-
Ashoka lion capitol, denomination below
रुपया 1 RUPEE
Bust of Jawaharlal Nehru facing left
NOTE: Different mintmarks
♦ (small dot/diamond) = Mumbai
B (letter “B”) = Mumbai Proof Issues
(no mintmark) = Calcutta
1889 – 1964
Physical specification of this coin:-
- Shape – circular
- Metal – Nickel
- Weight – 10 gm
- Diameter – 28 mm
- Edge – Security
- Rim – Plain Raised
Lakhs of Rupees Coin| Real value:-
Now have a look on price, the price of this coin is between Rupees 50 -100. So, this is the real value of this Nehru ji Coin. If you will also have this 1 rupee coin with you and want to sell it, then visit to the coinbazzar.com website or directly download the Coinbazzar application which deals in numismatic. Sell your products here, this is one of the best Indian Numismatic Application. Register yourself as a seller, List your products and earn good amount of money. I Hope information provided in this vlog must be very beneficial for you.
What are Commemorative Coins?
Commemorative coins are coins issued to commemorate some particular event or issue with a distinct design with reference of an occasion, on which they were issued. Many coins of this category serve as collectors items only, although some countries also issue commemorative coins for regular circulation.
Valuable Commemorative Coins:-
- 10 Rupees 2015 – 3rd India-Africa Forum Summit – 2015 – Mumbai Mint
- 10 Rupees of 2015 – 150th Birth Anniversary of Lala Lajpat Rai 1865 -2015 – Hyderabad Mint
- 10 Rupees of 2015 – 475th Birth Anniversary of Maharana Pratap – Mumbai Mint
- 10 Rupees of 2015 – 3rd India-Africa Forum Summit – 2015 – Hyderabad Mint
- 10 Rupees of 2015 – 475th Birth Anniversary of Maharana Pratap – Hyderabad Mint
- 10 Rupees of 2015 – 150th Birth Anniversary of Lala Lajpat Rai 1865 -2015 – Mumbai Mint
- 10 Rupees of 2015 – 125th Birth Anniversary of Dr. S. Radhakrishnan – Mumbai Mint
- 10 Rupees of 2015 – 125th Birth Anniversary of Dr. S. Radhakrishnan – Hyderabad Mint
Bombay and Calcutta Mint Coin:-
- 1950 Two Anna’s Bombay Mint Rare Coin
- 50 PAISE – FISHERIES – 1986 – Bombay Mint
- 2 PAISE – 1976 – Bombay Mint
- 5 RUPEE ~ INDIRA GANDHI – Bombay Mint
For More information Watch Our YouTube Channel:-