Hello friends, today we will talk related to 10 Paise 1975 coin. Do you also have such coin in your collection? If yes, then this vlog is completely just for you, to know the complete information be with us till the end. Many of you people have heard on social media about this coin where the value of this coin is told in lakhs, which is completely a misinformation. Here I will let you know the real value of this coin.
So, let’s start the vlog with brief information about this coin. As we all know that 8th march is celebrated every year as International Women’s Day. But very few of us know that the Women’s Day was first celebrated in the year 1975 because United Nations declared year 1975 as International Women’s Year. In order to promotes Women’s Year in India, theme was released as ‘Equality Development and Peace’ and based on this theme, in the year 1975 India’s 2nd 10 Paise coins was issued. These coins were issued from Bombay and Calcutta mint.
Detailing of this Equality Development and Peace Coin:-
Asoka lion pedestal, denomination below
पैसे 10 PAISE
Bust at left looking right, grain sprig at right
NOTE: Different mintmarks (below wheat stalk)
♦ (small dot/diamond) = Mumbai
B (letter “B”) = Mumbai Proof Issues
(no mintmark) = Calcutta
* (five-pointed star) = Hyderabad
EQUALITY DEVELOPMENT PEACE
समानता विकास शान्ति
Now let’s talk about the specialty of this 10 Paise 1975 coin:
- 2nd commemorative coin of India to be issued in Aluminum metal composition.
- 10 Paise coins have appeared in 4 metal compositions till date. But coins of 10 Paise are seen only in Aluminum metal.
- To promote development of major areas of the nation, in the year 1973 development oriented commemorative coins were issued by Indian government Mints. This 10 Paise coin is one such Development Oriented coin.
Now let’s know the physical specification of this coin:
- Shape – Scalloped(12 Notches)
- Metal – Aluminum
- Weight – 2.3 grams
- Diameter – 26 mm
- Edge – Plain
- Rim – Plain Raised
Now have a look on price:-
The price of this coin is approximately 100 rupees in UNC condition
Buy and Sell This Coin:-
So if you have this 5 rupee coin and want to sell it, then visit to the coinbazzar.com website or directly download the Coinbazzar application which deals in numismatic. Sell your products here; this is one of the best Indian Numismatic Application. Register yourself as a seller, List your products and earn good amount of money. I Hope information provided in this vlog must be very beneficial for you.
Some Rare Commemorative Coin:-
RS 5 Birth Centenary of Begum Akhtar Commemorative Coin lot of two packet Obverse: The lion capital of Ashoka pillar Reverse: Bust of Begam Akhtar facing front with dates 1914-2014 and legend BIRTH CENTENARY OF BEGAM AKHTAR in Roman and Devanagri
Top 10 Rare British India Coin:-
- 1840 One Rupee – William IV
- 1939 One Rupee – George V
- 1880 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1911 Half Rupee – George V
- 1879 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1920 Eight Anna – George V
- 1883 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1878 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1897 One Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1876 Half Rupee Calcutta Mint – Queen Victoria
Kindly buy coins only from trusted platforms like Coinbazzar.com . Where you get assurance for 100% original item. Don’t buy from those website that is not having correct knowledge of coins and notes collection like Snapdeal, Shop clues. These website seller are selling fake coins by putting original items pics on there listing at low price but when you got your item that items is fake and made in china.Learn More About Fake British India Coins