Hello friends, today we will talk about 10 Paise coin ‘Planned Families’. Do you also have such coin of 10 Paise in your collection? If yes, then this vlog is completely just for you, to know the complete information be with us till the end. I hope many of you people have heard on social media about this coin, where the value of this coin is told in thousands & lakhs, so here I will let you know the real value of this coin.
So, let’s start the vlog with brief information about this coin. After India’s 25th Independence Day, development oriented coins started in the year 1973 to promote some key areas in which Food and Family were once. To solve the problem of food in the country, the most appropriate way opted was concept of Planned Families. For this reason, to promote concept of ‘Food for All’ and ‘Planned Families’ theme, in the year 1974 the first 10 Paise coin was launched on Development Oriented Coins concept. These coins were issued from Bombay, Calcutta and Hyderabad Mint.
Now let’s talk about the specialty of 10 Paise coin:
- 1st commemorative coin of India to be issued in Aluminium metal.
- 10 Paise coins have appeared in 4 metal compositions till date. But commemorative coins of 10 paise are seen only in Aluminium metal.
- The design of the coin beautifully depicts ‘Planned Families’ showing a small family of four members & ‘Food for All’ is showing wheat bran on both sides of this Planned Family.
Detailing of this 10 Paise Coin Planned Families:-
Asoka lion pedestal, denomination below
Scripts: Devanagari, Latin
पैसे 10 PAISE
Family above date within triangle, grain sprigs flank.
NOTE: Different mintmarks
♦ (small dot/diamond) = Mumbai
B (letter “B”) = Mumbai Proof Issues
(no mintmark) = Calcutta
* (five-pointed star) = Hyderabad
Scripts: Devanagari, Latin
PLANNED FAMILIES:FOOD FOR ALL
नियोजित परिवार:सबको लिए अनाज
Now let’s know the physical specification of this 10 Paise:-
- Shape – Scalloped (12 notches)
- Metal – Al-Mg Alloy
- Weight – 2.3 gms
- Diameter – 26 mm
- Edge – Plain
- Rim – Plain Raised
Now let’s know the estimated value of this “Planned Families” coin in current scenario:-
- The price is between Rs 30-50 rupees for Bombay mint coin from extra fine to UNC condition.
- The price is between Rs 70-100 rupees for Calcutta mint coin from extra fine to UNC condition.
- The price is between Rs 300-400 rupees for Hyderabad mint coin from extra fine to UNC condition.
How to Sell your Old Coins:-
It is seen that many times people keep old coins very carefully. But, the price of these old coin has now become very high. In return, You can earn lakhs of Rupees by selling such coins. so, lets know how you can earn a huge amount of money by selling such old and rare category coins. You can sell your old coins and Notes on Online Platform. Now a days there are many online websites and applications which exclusively deals in Numismatic and One of them is coinbazzar.com. Number 1 Website where you can get 100% assurance for 100% original item.
This Application deals in Old Coin, Notes , Medals , Proof sets and UNC Sets and many more… Here you can also sell your old coins and earn millions of money. Many of our sellers earn 1-2 Lakh Money Per Month. so, If you will also want to earn such hug amount of money then sell your old coin here on our website.
First of all register yourself as a seller on coinbazzar.com Then start listing your product and for that you have to take some knowledge about that particular coin which you are listing.
The things you have to keep in mind while listing your coins:-
- Your product should be 100% genuine , No fake Product is allowed to be listed on our website.
- Rarity of that Particular coin, you should do some researches of that particular coin. Is this Coin is rare or not because if the coin comes in rare category than you can earn a good amount by selling that coin but on the same side if the coin is not a rare coin than you will not get money. so, that’s why you should keep in your mind this point while listing or if want to be a seller.
- You should have a detail knowledge of that particular coin like what are the things that makes a particular coin demanding , what are the specialty of that coin. This is important because there are many coin that may also comes in circulation and they look similar to normal coins but there value is little bit higher due to some reasons like due to some errors , due to some particular dates etc… and for this Knowledge purpose we have recently start doing blog which we will provide 100% genuine knowledge of coins. If you information about some rare coins and newly launched coin than visit coinbazzar.com website. On the right side of the web Page you will see the Blog column, click on that and start reading your favorite blog.
So, If you are Buyer and want to collect these beautiful and extremely rare coins, How to Buy:-
Kindly buy coins only from trusted platforms like Coinbazzar.com . Where you get assurance for 100% original item. Don’t buy from those website that is not having correct knowledge of coins and notes collection like Snapdeal, Shop clues. These website seller are selling fake coins by putting original items pics on there listing at low price but when you got your item that items is fake and made in china.
They import these coins from china and sell on Snapdeal and other platform. You can see these fake items on Alibaba.com and AliExpress.com . Please don’t loose your hard money on these fake coins. So, we are sharing a list of coins that are fake. Kindly be aware and only buy items from trusted source only. This list only include fake coins from British India Coinage.
Now have a look on price, the price of this Half Rupees 1888 coin is between Rupees 6,000 in extremely Fine condition. So if you have this Half Rupees 1888 coin and want to sell it, then visit to the coinbazzar.com website or directly download the Coinbazzar application which deals in numismatic. Sell your products here; this is one of the best Indian Numismatic Application. Register yourself as a seller, List your products and earn good amount of money. I Hope information provided in this vlog must be very beneficial for you.
Commemorative Coins 2015:-
- 10 Rupees 2015 – 3rd India-Africa Forum Summit – 2015 – Mumbai Mint
- 10 Rupees of 2015 – 150th Birth Anniversary of Lala Lajpat Rai 1865 -2015 – Hyderabad Mint
- 10 Rupees of 2015 – 475th Birth Anniversary of Maharana Pratap – Mumbai Mint
- 10 Rupees of 2015 – 3rd India-Africa Forum Summit – 2015 – Hyderabad Mint
- 10 Rupees of 2015 – 475th Birth Anniversary of Maharana Pratap – Hyderabad Mint
- 10 Rupees of 2015 – 150th Birth Anniversary of Lala Lajpat Rai 1865 -2015 – Mumbai Mint
- 10 Rupees of 2015 – 125th Birth Anniversary of Dr. S. Radhakrishnan – Mumbai Mint
- 10 Rupees of 2015 – 125th Birth Anniversary of Dr. S. Radhakrishnan – Hyderabad Mint
- 10 Rupees of 2015 – Birth Centenary of Swami Chinmayananda – Noida Mint
- 10 Rupees of 2015 – Mahatma Gandhi Return from South Africa – Centenary Commemoration 1915-2015 – Hyderabad Mint
- 10 Rupees of 2015 – International Day Of Yoga – Yoga For Harmony & Peace – 21 June 2015 – Hyderabad Mint
- 10 Rupees of 2015 – International Day Of Yoga – Yoga For Harmony & Peace – 21 June 2015 – Kolkata Mint
Question & Answer:-
Are commemorative coins currency?
Commemorative coins are coins issued to commemorate some particular event or issue with a distinct design with reference to the occasion on which they were issued. Many coins of this category serve as collectors items only, although some countries also issue these coins for regular circulation. Most probably these coins will not issued for general circulation.
Are they legal tender and what are they worth?
yes, they have a value. These special coins are legal tender, but people mistakenly think that they can use them like any other coin. If you really want rid of your commemorative coins, you can cash them in at large Post Offices. The value of these coin – that is, non-circulating coins – is as a collectable item.
How to sell or Buy this 10 Paise Coin Planned Families :-
So if you are interested to buy or sell this coin, then visit to the coinbazzar.com website or directly download the Coinbazzar application which deals in numismatic. Sell your products here; this is one of the best Indian Numismatic Application. Register yourself as a seller, List your products and earn good amount of money. I Hope information provided in this vlog must be very beneficial for you.Learn More About Fake British India Coins