Today’s vlog is going to be on 10 Paise “Save for Development” , If you people will also have this 10 Paise “Save for Development” coin and this vlog is going to be very beneficial for you. So, in this vlog I will give you the complete information about this extremely rare coin & I will also tell you how one can make money by selling this coin of 10 Paise “Save for Development”.
So, let’s start the vlog with brief information of this 10 Paise “Save for Development” coin. Development Oriented Coins, in which several Indian Commemorative Coins were issued on different themes from early 1970’s to mid 1980’s.The main reason behind the issuance of development Oriented Coins was to bring awareness of citizens towards the key areas of the Nation like Employment, Agriculture, Women Empowerment etc.
Likewise, in year 1977, to promote the importance of economic strength of the country and all the citizens of the country the theme of the Development Oriented Coins was ‘Save for Development’ and based on this theme, Indian government issued 4th 10 Paise commemorative coin.
Specialty about 10 Paise “Save for Development”
- ‘Save for Development’ was the 5th Theme opted for Development Oriented Commemorative Coins.
- 10 Paise coins have appeared in 4 metal compositions till date. But commemorative coins of 10 Paise are seen only in Aluminum metal.
- 10 Paise “Save for Development coin design beautifully depicts that in order to progress and get good education, medical facilities, shelter etc. Financial stability is important for which savings is a best practice.
10 Paise “Save for Development”
Asoka lion pedestal, denomination below
पैसे 10 PAISE
Symbols and date
NOTE: Different mintmarks
♦ (small dot/diamond) = Mumbai
B (letter “B”) = Mumbai Proof Issues
(no mintmark) = Calcutta
विकास के लिए बचाइए
SAVE FOR DEVELOPMENT
Physical specifications of 10 Paise “Save for Development”
- Shape- Scalloped (12 Notches)
- Metal – Al-Mg Alloy
- Standard Weight -2.3 grams
- Standard diameter – 26mm
- Edge – Plain
- Rim- Plain Raised
Now let’s move on to the price value of this 10 Paise “Save for Development” coin. So the estimated price of this coin in UNC Condition is 200 rupees.
Some Rare Commemorative Coin:-
RS 5 Birth Centenary of Begum Akhtar Commemorative Coin lot of two packet Obverse: The lion capital of Ashoka pillar Reverse: Bust of Begam Akhtar facing front with dates 1914-2014 and legend BIRTH CENTENARY OF BEGAM AKHTAR in Roman and Devanagri
Top 10 Rare British India Coin:-
- 1840 One Rupee – William IV
- 1939 One Rupee – George V
- 1880 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1911 Half Rupee – George V
- 1879 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1920 Eight Anna – George V
- 1883 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1878 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1897 One Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1876 Half Rupee Calcutta Mint – Queen Victoria
I Hope information related to this note must be very beneficial for you. If you have this coin too then how you will sell it, let’s know here.
- First visit to the website coinbazzar.com or directly download the Coinbazzar application which deals in numismatic.
- Register yourself as seller
- List your products
- Earn a huge amount of money