Today’s vlog is going to be on 10 rupees 1972 coin Swatantrata Jayanti Coin, If you people will also have this same coin and this vlog is going to be very beneficial for you. So, in this vlog I will give you the complete information about this extremely rare coin & I will also tell you how one can make money by selling this coin of 10 rupees. 15 august 1947 when India gained Independence from English rule.
Exactly 3 years after Independence on 15 august 1950, for the first time India issued its own set of coins and this marked the birth of Republic India coins. On the occasion of the completion of 25 years of Independence, i.e. on the occasion 25th Independence anniversary of India, on 16 august 1972, Indian government released this 10 rupees silver commemorative coin of India, which is also Republic India’s 3rd commemorative coin. These coins were issued from Bombay and Calcutta mint.
Specialty about this Independent India coin:-
- This 10 rupees Independent India coin is not only India’s 3rd 10 rupees commemorative coin but also India’s 3rd coin issued in 10 rupees denomination.
- Post Indian Independence till date, only 3 types of rare silver coins issued for general circulation & all in 10 rupees denomination. 25th Swatantra Jayanti 10 rupees denomination. 25th Swatantra Jayanti 10 rupees coin is one of them.
- Prior to this 10 rupees coin, Gandhiji’s 10 rupees coin of 1969 and FAO 10 rupees coin of 1970 were issued in 80% silver metal but this 10 rupees commemorative coin issued on 25th Swatantrata Jayanti is composed of 50% silver only.
Detailing of this 10 Rupees 1972 Coin:-
Asoka lion pedestal, denomination below
रूपये 10 RUPEES
Figures with Indian flag, parliament building in background
NOTE: Different mintmarks
♦ (small dot/diamond) = Mumbai
B (letter “B”) = Mumbai Proof Issues
(no mintmark) = Calcutta
25 वीं स्वातंत्र्य जयंती
Physical specifications of this coin:-
- Metal – silver (50%)
- Standard Weight -22.5 grams
- Standard diameter – 39mm
- Edge – Milled
- Rim- Plain Raised
Price Value of Swatantrata Jayanti Coin :-
Now let’s move on to the price value of this coin. So the estimated price of this coin is between 1000-1500 rupees.
How to sell this Commemorative Coin:-
- First visit to the website coinbazzar.com or directly download the Coinbazzar application which deals in numismatic.
- Register yourself as seller
- List your products
- Earn a huge amount of money
That’s all for the Today’s blog, thanks for reading the content. I Hope information related to this note must be very beneficial for you. If you have this coin too then sell it on coinbazzar.com or if want to buy this coin please do visit on Coinbazzar.com website.
Valuable Commemorative Coins:-
- 10 Rupees 2015 – 3rd India-Africa Forum Summit – 2015 – Mumbai Mint
- 10 Rupees of 2015 – 150th Birth Anniversary of Lala Lajpat Rai 1865 -2015 – Hyderabad Mint
- 10 Rupees of 2015 – 475th Birth Anniversary of Maharana Pratap – Mumbai Mint
- 10 Rupees of 2015 – 3rd India-Africa Forum Summit – 2015 – Hyderabad Mint
- 10 Rupees of 2015 – 475th Birth Anniversary of Maharana Pratap – Hyderabad Mint
- 10 Rupees of 2015 – 150th Birth Anniversary of Lala Lajpat Rai 1865 -2015 – Mumbai Mint
- 10 Rupees of 2015 – 125th Birth Anniversary of Dr. S. Radhakrishnan – Mumbai Mint
- 10 Rupees of 2015 – 125th Birth Anniversary of Dr. S. Radhakrishnan – Hyderabad Mint
Bombay and Calcutta Mint Coin:-
- 1950 Two Anna’s Bombay Mint Rare Coin
- 50 PAISE – FISHERIES – 1986 – Bombay Mint
- 2 PAISE – 1976 – Bombay Mint
- 5 RUPEE ~ INDIRA GANDHI – Bombay Mint
How to Sell your Old Coins:-
It is seen that many times people keep old coins very carefully. But, the price of these old coin has now become very high. In return, You can earn lakhs of Rupees by selling such coins. so, lets know how you can earn a huge amount of money by selling such old and rare category coins. You can sell your old coins and Notes on Online Platform. Now a days there are many online websites and applications which exclusively deals in Numismatic and One of them is coinbazzar.com. Number 1 Website where you can get 100% assurance for 100% original item.
This Application deals in Old Coin, Notes , Medals , Proof sets and UNC Sets and many more… Here you can also sell your old coins and earn millions of money. Many of our sellers earn 1-2 Lakh Money Per Month. so, If you will also want to earn such hug amount of money then sell your old coin here on our website.
First of all register yourself as a seller on coinbazzar.com Then start listing your product and for that you have to take some knowledge about that particular coin which you are listing.
The things you have to keep in mind while listing your coins:-
- Your product should be 100% genuine , No fake Product is allowed to be listed on our website.
- Rarity of that Particular coin, you should do some researches of that particular coin. Is this Coin is rare or not because if the coin comes in rare category than you can earn a good amount by selling that coin but on the same side if the coin is not a rare coin than you will not get money. so, that’s why you should keep in your mind this point while listing or if want to be a seller.
- You should have a detail knowledge of that particular coin like what are the things that makes a particular coin demanding , what are the specialty of that coin. This is important because there are many coin that may also comes in circulation and they look similar to normal coins but there value is little bit higher due to some reasons like due to some errors , due to some particular dates etc… and for this Knowledge purpose we have recently start doing blog which we will provide 100% genuine knowledge of coins. If you information about some rare coins and newly launched coin than visit coinbazzar.com website. On the right side of the web Page you will see the Blog column, click on that and start reading your favorite blog.
So, If you are Buyer and want to collect these beautiful and extremely rare coins, How to Buy:-
Kindly buy coins only from trusted platforms like Coinbazzar.com . Where you get assurance for 100% original item. Don’t buy from those website that is not having correct knowledge of coins and notes collection like Snapdeal, Shop clues. These website seller are selling fake coins by putting original items pics on there listing at low price but when you got your item that items is fake and made in china.
They import these coins from china and sell on Snapdeal and other platform. You can see these fake items on Alibaba.com and AliExpress.com . Please don’t loose your hard money on these fake coins. So, we are sharing a list of coins that are fake. Kindly be aware and only buy items from trusted source only. This list only include fake coins from British India Coinage.
Now have a look on price, the price of this Half Rupees 1888 coin is between Rupees 6,000 in extremely Fine condition. So if you have this Half Rupees 1888 coin and want to sell it, then visit to the coinbazzar.com website or directly download the Coinbazzar application which deals in numismatic. Sell your products here; this is one of the best Indian Numismatic Application. Register yourself as a seller, List your products and earn good amount of money. I Hope information provided in this vlog must be very beneficial for you.Learn More About Fake British India Coin