Hello friends, today we will talk about the 5 Rupees Indira Gandhi Coin. Do you also have such coin of 5 Rupees in your collection? If yes, then this vlog is completely just for you, to know the complete information be with us till the end. Many of you people have heard on social media about this coin where the value of this coin is told in thousands & lakhs, here I will let you know the real value of this 5 Rupees coin.
So, let’s start the vlog with brief information about this 5 Rupees Coin. 5 Rupees Indira Gandhi coin have maximum variety of coins but it’s strange that 5 rupee denominations were the last to start as compared to other denominations. Smt. Indira Gandhi was the, first and only female Prime minister of India assassinated in the year 1984.
To pay homage to Indira Gandhi in year 1985, Indian government launched India’s 1st 5 Rupees coin. These were issued by Bombay and Hyderabad mint. These 5 Rupees coins were also launched in Proof Sets and UNC sets. Proof Coin sets contain 50 Paise, 5 Rupee, 20 rupees, and 100 rupees coins. On the other side, UNC sets have 20 Rupees and 100 Rupees coins.
- 1 Now let’s talk about the specialty of this 5 Rupees Indira Gandhi Coin:-
- 2 Detailing of this Commemorative Coin:-
- 3 Now let’s know the physical specification of this 5 Rupees coin:
- 4 Some Rare Commemorative Coins:-
- 5 How to Sell your Old Coins:-
Now let’s talk about the specialty of this 5 Rupees Indira Gandhi Coin:-
- This is not only India’s 1st 5 rupee Indira Gandhi Coin but at the same time India’s 1st coin in 5 rupee Denomination.
- Largest in diameter and weight (The only other coin of same size is 5 rupee coin of Jawaharlal Nehru 1989).
Detailing of this Commemorative Coin:-
Asoka Lion pedestal, denomination below
रूपये 5 RUPEES
Bust of Indira Gandhi facing right
NOTE: Different mintmarks
♦ (small dot/diamond) = Mumbai
B (letter “B”) = Mumbai Proof Issues
* (five-pointed star) = Hyderabad
इंदिरा गांधी INDIRA GANDHI
1917 – 1984
Now let’s know the physical specification of this 5 Rupees coin:
- Shape – circular
- Metal – Copper and Nickel
- Weight – 12.5 grams
- Diameter – 31 mm
- Edge – Security
- Rim – Plain Raised (Dotted Border)
Now have a look on price, the price of this 5 Rupees Indira Gandhi Coin is between Rupees 100-150 rupees. These coins Mint around 5928800 so these coins don’t have that much value. So, if you have this 5 Rupees coin and want to sell it, then visit to the coinbazzar.com website or directly download the Coinbazzar application which deals in numismatic. Sell your products here; this is one of the best Indian Numismatic Application. Register yourself as a seller, List your products and earn good amount of money. I Hope information provided in this vlog must be very beneficial for you
Some Rare Commemorative Coins:-
RS 5 Birth Centenary of Begum Akhtar Commemorative Coin lot of two packet Obverse: The lion capital of Ashoka pillar Reverse: Bust of Begam Akhtar facing front with dates 1914-2014 and legend BIRTH CENTENARY OF BEGAM AKHTAR in Roman and Devanagri
Top 10 Rare British India Coin:-
- 1840 One Rupee – William IV
- 1939 One Rupee – George V
- 1880 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1911 Half Rupee – George V
- 1879 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1920 Eight Anna – George V
- 1883 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1878 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1897 One Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1876 Half Rupee Calcutta Mint – Queen Victoria
How to Sell your Old Coins:-
It is seen that many times people keep old coins very carefully. But, the price of these old coin has now become very high. In return, You can earn lakhs of Rupees by selling such coins. so, lets know how you can earn a huge amount of money by selling such old and rare category coins. You can sell your old coins and Notes on Online Platform. Now a days there are many online websites and applications which exclusively deals in Numismatic and One of them is coinbazzar.com. Number 1 Website where you can get 100% assurance for 100% original item.
This Application deals in Old Coin, Notes , Medals , Proof sets and UNC Sets and many more… Here you can also sell your old coins and earn millions of money. Many of our sellers earn 1-2 Lakh Money Per Month. so, If you will also want to earn such hug amount of money then sell your old coin here on our website.
First of all register yourself as a seller on coinbazzar.com Then start listing your product and for that you have to take some knowledge about that particular coin which you are listing.
The things you have to keep in mind while listing your coins:-
- Your product should be 100% genuine , No fake Product is allowed to be listed on our website.
- Rarity of that Particular coin, you should do some researches of that particular coin. Is this Coin is rare or not because if the coin comes in rare category than you can earn a good amount by selling that coin but on the same side if the coin is not a rare coin than you will not get money. so, that’s why you should keep in your mind this point while listing or if want to be a seller.
- You should have a detail knowledge of that particular coin like what are the things that makes a particular coin demanding , what are the specialty of that coin. This is important because there are many coin that may also comes in circulation and they look similar to normal coins but there value is little bit higher due to some reasons like due to some errors , due to some particular dates etc… and for this Knowledge purpose we have recently start doing blog which we will provide 100% genuine knowledge of coins. If you information about some rare coins and newly launched coin than visit coinbazzar.com website. On the right side of the web Page you will see the Blog column, click on that and start reading your favorite blog.
So, If you are Buyer and want to collect these beautiful and extremely rare coins, How to Buy:-
Kindly buy coins only from trusted platforms like Coinbazzar.com . Where you get assurance for 100% original item. Don’t buy from those website that is not having correct knowledge of coins and notes collection like Snapdeal, Shop clues. These website seller are selling fake coins by putting original items pics on there listing at low price but when you got your item that items is fake and made in china.
They import these coins from china and sell on Snapdeal and other platform. You can see these fake items on Alibaba.com and AliExpress.com . Please don’t loose your hard money on these fake coins. So, we are sharing a list of coins that are fake. Kindly be aware and only buy items from trusted source only. This list only include fake coins from British India Coinage.Learn more About Fake British India Coins