New Launch 400 Rs Commemorative Coin 2022 Mumbai Mint
Hello Friends Welcome to Coinbazzar news blogs. So Today we will be talking on the most exciting Topic. As you all already know the Indian Government had recently Launched 1st 400 Rupees Commemorative Coin 2022. So lets move on to the detailing of this India’s 1st 400 Rupees Proof coin.
This Commemorative Coin is the India’s First 400 Rupees coin. This 400 Rupees Proof Coin was launched on 21 April 2022 by Government of India in Red fort New Delhi, On Birth Anniversary of Shree Guru Teg Bahadur Ji. This Commemorative Coin was launched by respected Mr. Narendra Modi ji Prime Minter of India.
Reasons to Launch this 400 Rupees Proof Coin:-
As we all Know, Shree Guru Teg Bahadur Ji was the 9th Guru of Sikh Community. Shree Guru Teg Bahadur Ji was a spiritual leader as well as a very good Poet and his martyrdom for religion is considered an example in Indian History.
He was born in Amritsar, Punjab on 21 April 1621. So according to this, 400 years were completed for the Birth of Guru Teg Bahadur ji on 1 April 2021. So to memorated Shree Guru Teg Bahadur Ji 400 Year Birth Anniversary, the Government of India Launched this Commemorative Coin.
For this reason, this coin of 400 Rupees was launched. If you are a Coin Collector and really want to know more about this 400 Rupees Proof Coin ,then read the full content till end.
Detailing of this Coin:-
This 400 Rupees Proof Coin is a non circulating coin.
This face of the coin shall bear the Lion Capitol of Ashoka Pillar in the centre with the legend “सत्यमेव जयते” inscribed below, flanked on the left periphery with the word “भारत” in Devnagri script and on the right
periphery with the word “INDIA” in English. It shall also bear the Rupee symbol “₹” and denominational value
“400” in International Numerals below the Lion Capitol.
भारत * INDIA
This face of the coin shall bear the image of “Gurudwara Guru Ka Mahal, Amritsar” in the centre. Two swords are encompassing the image of gurudwara. A ribbon label with text “400 ਸਾਲਾ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ ਗੁਰੂਪ੍ੁਰਬ ਸ਼ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਤੇਗ ਬਹਾਦਰ ਜੀ” in Panjabi is flanked below the image of Gurudwara. Further, the Text “ਗੁਰੂਦਆੁ ਰਾ ਗੁਰ ੂ ਕੇ ਹਹਲ
ਸ਼ਰੀ ਅਹਮਰਤਸਰ” in Panjabi is inscribed besides the image of the Gurudwara and the text “ਪ੍ਰਗਟ ਭਏ ਗੁਰੂ ਤੇਗ ਬਹਾਦਰ ਸਗਲ ਹਸਿ੍ਸਟ ਪ੍ੈ ਢਾਪ੍ੀ ਚਾਦਰ” in Panjabi is inscribed on top of the image of the Gurudwara.
On the upper periphery of the coin, the inscription “श्री गुरु तेग बहािर िी का 400 िर्षीय प्रकाि गुरुपिि” in Hindi is depicted and on lower periphery of the coin, the inscription “400TH BIRTH ANNIVERSARY OF SRI GURU TEGH BAHADUR JI” inEnglish is depicted. The year 1621- 2021 in international numerals will be written below the image of the Gurudwara Guru Ka Mahal, Amritsar.
श्री गुरु तेग बहािर िी का 400 िर्षीय प्रकाि गुरुपिि
400TH BIRTH ANNIVERSARY OF SRI GURU TEGH BAHADUR JI
Physical Specification :-
Shape – Circular
Metal – Quaternary Alloy (50% Silver)
Standard weight – 35grms
Standard Diameter – 44mm
Edge – Reeded
Special Facts About this Shree Guru Teg Bahadur Ji Coin:-
- This 400 ₹ Coin will be a non circulating coin.
- This Coin will only be issued by Mumbai mint.
- These Coin of Shree Guru Teg Bahadur ji will also be launched in Proof sets and UNC sets and will be available for booking by mints.
So Friends That’s all for the Today’s Blog. If anyone of you is Interested in Buying this Commemorative Coin then you can directly visit to Indian government website http://www.spmcil.com or you can buy it from coinbazzar.com
How to Sell your Old Coins:-
It is seen that many times people keep old coins very carefully. But, the price of these old coin has now become very high. In return, You can earn lakhs of Rupees by selling such coins. so, lets know how you can earn a huge amount of money by selling such old and rare category coins. You can sell your old coins and Notes on Online Platform. Now a days there are many online websites and applications which exclusively deals in Numismatic and One of them is coinbazzar.com. Number 1 Website where you can get 100% assurance for 100% original item.
This Application deals in Old Coin, Notes , Medals , Proof sets and UNC Sets and many more… Here you can also sell your old coins and earn millions of money. Many of our sellers earn 1-2 Lakh Money Per Month. so, If you will also want to earn such hug amount of money then sell your old coin here on our website.
First of all register yourself as a seller on coinbazzar.com Then start listing your product and for that you have to take some knowledge about that particular coin which you are listing.
The things you have to keep in mind while listing your coins:-
- Your product should be 100% genuine , No fake Product is allowed to be listed on our website.
- Rarity of that Particular coin, you should do some researches of that particular coin. Is this Coin is rare or not because if the coin comes in rare category than you can earn a good amount by selling that coin but on the same side if the coin is not a rare coin than you will not get money. so, that’s why you should keep in your mind this point while listing or if want to be a seller.
- You should have a detail knowledge of that particular coin like what are the things that makes a particular coin demanding , what are the specialty of that coin. This is important because there are many coin that may also comes in circulation and they look similar to normal coins but there value is little bit higher due to some reasons like due to some errors , due to some particular dates etc… and for this Knowledge purpose we have recently start doing blog which we will provide 100% genuine knowledge of coins. If you information about some rare coins and newly launched coin than visit coinbazzar.com website. On the right side of the web Page you will see the Blog column, click on that and start reading your favorite blog.
So, If you are Buyer and want to collect these beautiful and extremely rare coins, How to Buy:-
Kindly buy coins only from trusted platforms like Coinbazzar.com . Where you get assurance for 100% original item. Don’t buy from those website that is not having correct knowledge of coins and notes collection like Snapdeal, Shop clues. These website seller are selling fake coins by putting original items pics on there listing at low price but when you got your item that items is fake and made in china.
They import these coins from china and sell on Snapdeal and other platform. You can see these fake items on Alibaba.com and AliExpress.com . Please don’t loose your hard money on these fake coins. So, we are sharing a list of coins that are fake. Kindly be aware and only buy items from trusted source only. This list only include fake coins from British India Coinage.
Some Rare Commemorative Coin:-
RS 5 Birth Centenary of Begum Akhtar Coin lot of two packet Obverse: The lion capital of Ashoka pillar Reverse: Bust of Begam Akhtar facing front with dates 1914-2014 and legend BIRTH CENTENARY OF BEGAM AKHTAR in Roman and Devanagri
Top 10 Rare British India Coin:-
- 1840 One Rupee – William IV
- 1939 One Rupee – George V
- 1880 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1911 Half Rupee – George V
- 1879 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1920 Eight Anna – George V
- 1883 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1878 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1897 One Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1876 Half Rupee Calcutta Mint – Queen Victoria
Some rare old coins:-
50 Paise 1957 rare old coin
50 Paise 1959 rare old coin rare old coin
25 Paise 1980 Bombay mint rare old coin
5 Paise 1984 rare old coin rare old coin
1 pice 1953 Hyderabad mint rare old coin
50 Paise 1986 Bombay mint rare old coinLearn more about Fake coins of British India
Check more Commemorative Coins of India available on Coinbazzar.com