If you are looking for an old coin buyer WhatsApp number or old coin buyer contact number then here on this blog we will give you Complete Information on Selling Your Old Coin. Many of us have old coins in the Home, given to our ancestors.
Some of them wanted to sell those rare old coins but could not find a way to sell them. So here we are, we will give you the Oldest Client WhatsApp Number, Phone Number. The information we will give you is 100% accurate.
Old Coin Buyer Contact Number:-
So this is a store in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India where you can sell your old coin. Coin Dukaan buy Classic Coins, Used Coins and gives you a good value for your coin currency according to your old currency status. Send photos of your Old Coin to a given WhatsApp number and earn Big Money.
Old Coin Buyer Whatsapp Number
Coins Dukaan (Head Office)
Kundan Coin and Frame, Karol Bagh, Delhi
Indian Hobby Bomb Coin Collector Delhi
Phone: + 91-8420082076
Note : We don’t take any responsibility if something wrong happen with you this blog is covered only by researching online. You are responsible for everything happen with you.
How can I sell my old coins?
You can sell your old Coins, Notes, Medal on different online platforms, like there are many Numismatic websites which only deals in Buying and Selling of Old Coins and Old Notes. Selling old Coin websites- coinbazzar.com
However if you are Looking for old coin buyer read more.
You can directly sell your coin to Old Coin buyer near you or by contacting them directly on Phone. Old Coin Buyer Contact no. – 08327878246 , 091363 19332 , 084484 44041, 07438908832
Old Coin Buyer Website :-
There are so many online website available to sell old coins, medals, notes, silver coins, gold coins etc. If you will also have such antique coins and Notes and want to sell them. you can sell your old notes and coins on different online websites like coinbazzar.com , rarebritishindiacoins.com , numistra.com. These are the various online platform to sell Old Coins and Medal. So, here the most important point is websites do not directly Buy any of the Coins and Medals.
For selling your old Coins and Notes you need to make some efforts. No website will give you the chance of selling old coins without commission, there will be some percentage margin. But then also you can earn a Huge amount of money, their are many sellers who earns 1-2 lakhs per month just by selling there old coins and notes. This old Coin Buyer Website is Best for your Coins and Notes.
So if you are still interested in selling your old coins and notes then, first of all you have to register yourself as a seller on the given websites above of your choice. Then, after that a clear study about the coin is must so that you will be clear. Like :- Coin condition, Denomination, Value of that particular coin in market etc. Then, start listing your product one by one.
Which old coin is rare?
1 rupees 1939 coin
1 rupees 1982 coin weight 6grams
1/2 rupees 1880 coin
1/2 Rupees 1911 coin
Does RBI buy old coins?
No, RBI don’t buy old coins directly, but if you want to sell your old coins then directly contact to dealers or you can choose a online platform to sell your old coins. So, you can sell them online through various websites.
Does Old Coin Buyers Ask Money?
No, any serious collector never ask money. Only if someone is trying to do fraud with you then only they ask for money.
How to Sell your Old Coins:-
It is seen that many times people keep old coins very carefully. But, the price of these old coin has now become very high. In return, You can earn lakhs of Rupees by selling such coins. so, lets know how you can earn a huge amount of money by selling such old and rare category coins. You can sell your old coins and Notes on Online Platform. Now a days there are many online websites and applications which exclusively deals in Numismatic and One of them is coinbazzar.com. Number 1 Website where you can get 100% assurance for 100% original item.
This Application deals in Old Coin, Notes , Medals , Proof sets and UNC Sets and many more… Here you can also sell your old coins and earn millions of money. Many of our sellers earn 1-2 Lakh Money Per Month. so, If you will also want to earn such hug amount of money then sell your old coin here on our website.
First of all register yourself as a seller on coinbazzar.com Then start listing your product and for that you have to take some knowledge about that particular coin which you are listing.
The things you have to keep in mind while listing your coins:-
- Your product should be 100% genuine , No fake Product is allowed to be listed on our website.
- Rarity of that Particular coin, you should do some researches of that particular coin. Is this Coin is rare or not because if the coin comes in rare category than you can earn a good amount by selling that coin but on the same side if the coin is not a rare coin than you will not get money. so, that’s why you should keep in your mind this point while listing or if want to be a seller.
- You should have a detail knowledge of that particular coin like what are the things that makes a particular coin demanding , what are the specialty of that coin. This is important because there are many coin that may also comes in circulation and they look similar to normal coins but there value is little bit higher due to some reasons like due to some errors , due to some particular dates etc… and for this Knowledge purpose we have recently start doing blog which we will provide 100% genuine knowledge of coins. If you information about some rare coins and newly launched coin than visit coinbazzar.com website. On the right side of the web Page you will see the Blog column, click on that and start reading your favorite blog.
So, If you are Buyer and want to collect these beautiful and extremely rare coins, How to Buy:-
Kindly buy coins only from trusted platforms like Coinbazzar.com . Where you get assurance for 100% original item. Don’t buy from those website that is not having correct knowledge of coins and notes collection like Snapdeal, Shop clues. These website seller are selling fake coins by putting original items pics on there listing at low price but when you got your item that items is fake and made in china.
They import these coins from china and sell on Snapdeal and other platform. You can see these fake items on Alibaba.com and AliExpress.com . Please don’t loose your hard money on these fake coins. So, we are sharing a list of coins that are fake. Kindly be aware and only buy items from trusted source only. This list only include fake coins from British India Coinage.
Some Rare Commemorative Coin:-
RS 5 Birth Centenary of Begum Akhtar Coin lot of two packet Obverse: The lion capital of Ashoka pillar Reverse: Bust of Begam Akhtar facing front with dates 1914-2014 and legend BIRTH CENTENARY OF BEGAM AKHTAR in Roman and Devanagri
Top 10 Rare British India Coin:-
- 1840 One Rupee – William IV
- 1939 One Rupee – George V
- 1880 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1911 Half Rupee – George V
- 1879 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1920 Eight Anna – George V
- 1883 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1878 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1897 One Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1876 Half Rupee Calcutta Mint – Queen Victoria
Some rare old coins:-
50 Paise 1957 rare old coin
50 Paise 1959 rare old coin rare old coin
25 Paise 1980 Bombay mint rare old coin
5 Paise 1984 rare old coin rare old coin
1 pice 1953 Hyderabad mint rare old coin
50 Paise 1986 Bombay mint rare old coinLearn More About Fake Coins of British India