Do you know there is so many coins in Indian history that is having a huge value and these coins can make your rich. If you love to know about these coins of Indian Coinage then stay till end with this blog.
So, these days everybody want to make quick money or fast cash. But i wanna warn you that not every coins is having value also not every coin can give you 10,00,000 rupees. Every coin is having different value and its also depend on coin condition.
There are so many YouTube channels and Blog that give fake information regarding coins because they don’t have proper knowledge about these coins. But on Coinbazzar you get 100% acurate information where to sell and how much your coin may worth you get correct information.
Coinbazzar is industry leader and in market for more then 10 years now. So you can easily trust on us.
Rare Valuable Indian Coins
- 1939 One Rupee of George Vi – Sold for more then 10,00,000
- 1880 Half Rupee of Queen Victoria – Sold for 4,00,000
- 8 Anna 1920 George V – Sold for 80,000
- 1897 One Rupee of Queen Victoria – Sold for 35,000
- 1881 One Rupee of Queen Victoria – Sold for 7,000
- 1911 Half Rupee of George V – Sold for 4,00,000
- 1883 Half Rupee of Queen Victoria – Sold for 30,000
- 1878 Half Rupee of Queen Victoria – Sold for 1,00,000
- 1938 One Rupee of George Vi – Sold For 20,000
- 1/2 Pice 1938 George Vi – Sold for 75,000
- 1/12 Anna Calcutta Mint – Sold for 40,000
- Half Anna 1875 Calcutta Mint – Sold for 60,000
- Two Anna 1911 George V – Sold for 25,000
- 1/4 Rupee 1880 Queen Victoria – Sold for 6,00,000
- 1/4 Rupee 1911 George V – Sold for 45,000
- Half Rupee 1835 William IV – Sold for 40,000
- Half Rupee 1877 Queen Victoria – Sold for 40,000
- Half Rupee 1883 Queen Victoria – Sold for 50,000
- One Rupee 1840 William IV – Sold for 15,00,000
- One Rupee 1945 (Large V) George Vi – Sold for 50,000
- All Mohurs are Rare and Sold above 2,00,000 to 10,00,000
Rare Coins of Republic India
- One Pice 1953 Hyderabad Mint – Sold for 20,000
- 2 Anna 1955 – Sold for 1,00,00
- 25 Paise 1980 Bombay Mint – Sold for 60,000
- 50 Paise 1957 Bombay Mint – Sold for 70,000
- 50 Rupee 1959 Bombay Mint – Sold for 70,000
- 1892 One Rupee Bomaby Mint – Sold for 40,000
- 1985 One Rupee Hyderabad Mint – Sold for 50,000
- 2 Rupee 1998 Hyderabad Mint – Sold for 40,000
- 5 Rupee Crop Science 1st Issue – Sold for 30,000
- 5 Rupee Crop Science 2nd Issue – Sold for 10,000
- 2 Rupee Land Virtal – Sold for 5,00,000
Where to sell your old coins?
Yes! if you have some coins from above list then you can sell it on our partner platform The Collectors Point. Where you can sell your old coins at zero commission but keep one thing in mind place genuine rate for your items. So, you items sell fast.
How to register on The Collector’s Point Website
watch this video and learn how you can sell on this website.
Watch this video to learn how to list product online
First Register as Seller on This Website and Then List your Products there