Hello friends, today we will be talking about the 100 Rupees 2019 “Jallianwala Bagh” Commiserative Coin. Do you also have such coin of 100 rupee in your collection? If yes, then we will tell you how to earn a huge amount of money by selling this coin.
So, let’s start the vlog with brief information about this coin. We know that on 13th April 1919, a very painful tragedy was happened at Jallianwala Bagh, in which many of the Indians died. To pay Homage to these Indians and on the completion of 100 years of Jallianwala Bagh incidence, Indian government launched 100 Rupee Coin in the year 2019.
- 1 Brief History Of Jallianwala Bagh Incidence:-
- 2 Reason to Launch 100 Rupees 2019 Coin:-
- 3 Now let’s talk about the specialty of the coin:
- 4 Detailing Of the Coin :-
- 5 Physical Specification of this Coin:-
- 6 Value of the Coin:-
Brief History Of Jallianwala Bagh Incidence:-
On the day of Baisakhi a large crowd had gathered on 13th April 1919 at Amritsar in the Jallianwala Bagh to celebrate their Harvest Festival. Most of the people were unware that the city was under curfew.
Some leaders and their followers also gathered in the same Bagh to protest against the arrest of their Popular Leaders, Dr. Saifuddin Kitchlew and Dr. Satyapal Mallik. General Dyer, the military commander of Amritsar, without any warning, gave an order to fire on unarmed crowd. Killing hundreds of People. The Bagh was Surrounded by High walls and the only one gate was manned by Dyer’s army.
The massacre exposed the true nature of colonial rule. It was condemned worldwide. Under pressure the Government appointed an enquiry commission headed by Lord William Hunter, Ex. Solicitor-General and the Senator of the “College of Justice in Scotland”. As expected nothing serious came out from the enquiry. An English newspaper of England ‘The Morning Post” even collected fund to defend General Dyer.
Reason to Launch 100 Rupees 2019 Coin:-
Here commiserative means to feel or express sorrow or sympathy just like Jallianwala Bagh incidence, which was very painful event of Indian history so, this is the reason for which 100 Rupees 2019 coin is called as Commiserative Coin.
Now let’s talk about the specialty of the coin:
- This is the first coin to be known as “Commiserative Coin” of India.
- This coin was only issued from Kolkata Mint and there is no Mint Mark seen on the coin.
- There is no other coin seen in the denomination of such coin that’s the reason not a single coin of Jallianwala Bagh seen in circulation.
Detailing Of the Coin :-
Ashoka Lion Pedestal, denomination below.
Image of the Jallianwalla Bagh National Memorial.
जालियांवाला बाग नरसंहार शताब्दी
CENTENARY OF JALLIANWALLA BAGH MASSACRE
Physical Specification of this Coin:-
- Shape – circular
- Metal – Quaternary Alloy (50% Silver)
- Weight – 35 grams
- Diameter – 44 mm
- Edge – Many serrations are there
- Rim – Plain Raised.
Value of the Coin:-
Now have a look on price, the price of this coin is between Rupees 3500-4000 rupees in UNC condition. So, if you have this 100 rupee Commiserative Coin and want to sell it, then visit to the coinbazzar.com website or directly download the coinbazzar.com application which deals in numismatic.
Sell your products here; this is one of the best Indian Numismatic Application. Register yourself as a seller, List your products and earn good amount of money.
I Hope information provided in this vlog must be very beneficial for you.
So, That’s all for the Today’s blog. If you Like the blog then please Share our Page. To Buy coin or Selling your Items Visit Our Website coinbazzar.com.
Top 10 Rare British India Coin:-
- 1840 One Rupee – William IV
- 1939 One Rupee – George V
- 1880 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1911 Half Rupee – George V
- 1879 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1920 Eight Anna – George V
- 1883 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1878 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1897 One Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1876 Half Rupee Calcutta Mint – Queen Victoria